Are you a food waste start-up looking for a platform to launch your business? Then we should get together and talk.
Pitch coaching for the top six ideas
Meet and greet with Hello Fresh for the top six ideas
Wild Card for FoodBytes! London 2020 for the winner chosen by the judges
The causes of food waste are many and varied. We want to hear your suggestions for how we can tackle the root causes of this problem. Food Furore is the proud partner of the innovative FoodBytes! by Rabobank network platform. Worldwide, we have recruited more than 265 food and agri-business start-ups since 2015, creating lasting and mutually beneficial connections between start-ups, established companies and investors. Why not join us?
These four examples alone demonstrate just how diverse the potential solutions can be. Surprise and excite us with your ideas for highlighting the value of food and reducing waste.
The panel of judges looks forward to your proposals!
(Managing Director Rabobank)
(FoodBytes! by Rabobank)
Tanja Dräger de Teran
Your proposals will be primarily judged on the basis of these six criteria:
Your expertise and entrepreneurial spirit
Your start-up’s business model
Your positioning and chances of market success
The innovative potential of your business
How advanced your start-up is in terms of development
The sustainability and impact of your proposal on society
What Food Furore start-up pitch participants can expect:
- Access to the international FoodBytes! community with up-to-date information on the latest trends and market opportunities for food and agri-business start-ups
Die Top 6
- Meet and greet with Hello Fresh on 25 March 2020 in Berlin
- Pitch coaching on 25 March 2020 in Berlin
- Participation in pitch on 26 March 2020 in Berlin
Die Pitch-Gewinner (Jury- und Publikumspreis)
- Food Furore 2020 Award (chosen by judges and attendees)
- Wild Card for FoodBytes! London 2020 (winner chosen by judges)
- Consulting on demand (10 hours) (chosen by attendees)
- Hot Desk-Membership for two months at kitchentown in Berlin, including access to the start-up community (chosen by judges and attendees)