Want to join with us in causing a furore? You’re very welcome!
It is with the regret to announce that the Rabobank Event "Food Furore: Let´s Stop the Waste" won’t be taking place anymore on March 26.
As you are all know the Corona virus is spreading across Europe and we won’t be taking any risks.
Currently we are exploring the options of postponing it to the second half of this year, and we will to update you on this asap.
Why register? For these good reasons:
- An overview of insights and viewpoints from scientists and politicians
- Concrete and innovative solutions for your own sustainability strategy
- Information exchange and networking with experts and decision-makers
- A platform for presenting your ideas to decision-makers and customers
- An attractive coaching package for pitch participants and winners
- Information exchange, networking and contact to partners who can help you to implement your ideas
NGOs & interest groups
- A forum for gaining insights into best practices and lessons learned, and to highlight new initiatives
- Access to relevant stakeholders in the worlds of business, research and politics
- Information exchange and networking
- Presentation and discussion of political initiatives and the corresponding political/legislative framework
- Insights into the real-world activities and imperatives of businesses, NGOs and consumers
- Information exchange and networking with companies, NGOs, interest groups and start-ups
An event hosted by RaboDirect
Partner of the event